31 May, 2013

Take the day as it comes. - Trip to Berlin

This is how we travelled together.


As we are both 'easy going' traveller, take the day as it comes was the way we enjoyed every day and sunset. I quite satisfied with this trip even though we were so poor and ate free breakfast and instant noodles all day. :] However fulfilling ourselves by soul foods is always the best.

We went to gigs every night; we ate Baumkuchen, chocolate and fruits as much as we could; we bought CD right away after live shows; we talked to musicians and strangers; and we enjoyed both sunshine and rain. Oh and, we always slept well in the fantastic hostel as we were perfectly satisfied every day.

I love Berlin. Not the kind of good holiday place or artistic city (well it is). Berlin did resonate with me a lot more than just a trip. Yeah I would like to stay and start a life here, in a city that I never had interests before I really came. That is how life goes on, isn't it?
  
Ifen
Pigeon Detectives
Berlin Wall; Girl with kaleidoscope eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment