23 June, 2012

10 Days Countdown

Can't tell how exciting I was today.

Bank staff called me and informed me to go to bank for signing my contract with daddy, and then I figured out all worries and problems were solved and it is time to enjoy my fly and new life.

I'm kinda worrying about studying materials and dissertation writing, because all of them are another professional fields and I never learned them from college. All my knowledge resources are from working experiences and I'm not really sure whether these are enough for my postgraduate program.

Anyway one thing I am pretty sure is that no fears or hesitation this time. I'll conquer all frustration and get what I deserved after all the sacrifices.

Wish me luck, 10 days countdown.
Just like the film 'Salmon fishing in Yemen', which it too ridiculous to do so. However, why not ?

No comments:

Post a Comment