20 September, 2012

Traveler's promise.


From Avignon, South France, to Paris, Amsterdam, London, Epsom and finally here in Rochester, Dublin, Wicklow, Ireland. I have tried to capture the most stunning view during my journey. Unfortunately, I did not   that always pick up my camera and capture what I saw, but often smile and just, look. This photograph is the first one in Avignon that I picked up camera as fast as past and shot it.

She should be a model, I think.



I do really love to walk and breathe in a city full of artists and performers.
I met lots of performers here in Avignon, and really enjoyed their shows either on the street or in the theatre.


Finally I got here in Paris. I am not PARISHOLIC but having relative imagination as everyone. 
I was disappointed with this city for sure, although I still had some beautiful photos here.

  
On the top three 'MOST GO' list of my map is Seattle, Iceland and Ireland.
Therefore I want to Ireland during the holiday before my main course with a friend.  I had no plans and no ideas about this country, not to mention its city or county.
We went to Dublin the capital city, and I really enjoy it. It could count in my favorite cities list for sure.  



Luckily I have a good friend who love hiking and mountain exploring, and then I got the chance to see how magnificent this country is. I love mountains but sea carry more weight. In the day of 14th September 2012, my 24th birthday. I decided to explore the County Wicklow alone and spent some time on the lovely beach. I felt really great in this special day even though I was not happy to get older. When I sat here and watched the sea, what I felt and touched is only peace. 
My dear Ireland, it encouraged me a lot. I will come back here one day. :)


It never ends, my journey.
I'll keep seeking and exploring the world till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment