14 September, 2013

Live through this, and you won't look back.

Live through this, and you won't look back.





Life is life.
Live through this, and you won't look back.

I went out for a walk every evening for a month before I left Chatham. Listened to music and watched those neighbours that I never met. All of a sudden I walked into the little alley that I never noticed it in the past 12 months. There is a football field right behind houses, and I thought it was a backyard as some fences encircled. Neverthless it is too big to be a private field, I think.

I was wondering why I never found that in this 12 months, and why I didn't see it during the winter with snow covered. However no matter what I said and regret, time flied and it all passed away. I couldn't stop moving forward like I couldn't stop things bothering me. 

I remember all friends I met through my life, travelling, personal trip, and those places I've ever stayed. I talked to them and watched their eyes like what they did to me. I felt connected and started to love a tight hug. You might not recognise the truth and fake from their eyes and speak, but a hug couldn't lie. I learned it from a young German girl, an Icelandic woman, a Norwegian boy and so on and on. 

I guess that's it. No matter how hard for me to accept it or go through it. Life is still life. I'm not big enough to stop my age turning to 25.

So all in all I just live through it, and I guess I won't look back. 
Like most main characters in the movie, you got to have a little faith.  




No comments:

Post a Comment